Responsibilities & Activities:
- Designing user interface elements
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
The benefits we're offering include, but are not limited to those listed below. And because we're such a cool company to work at, we're also open to suggestions .
Apply for this job:
To apply for this job, call us at 0745832275, email us at email@example.com or fill up the form below. If you prefer to contact us online, don't forget to send your CV too!